Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 2 Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio 1

This sucks.

Once again I am trying to get back on my exercise/health kick after a dismal failure when I discovered I can't see results after 1 week. Luckily Shaun T did not judge me - he was just as funny and encouraging as ever. I am wobbly with the moves, but getting better. Doing the modified moves for now.

This time I made myself more accountable...I took measurements and my weight and basically pace in my room til I turn on my blu-ray player.

I've also decided that my 24 plus ounces of sweet tea is not helping my belly fat nor is my sweet tooth (I've been known to eat a tablespoon of confectioner's sugar out of the bag just for the hell of it -- put your judging eyes away).

I'm drinking green tea in the morning instead of coffee with ID Pumpkin Spice (maybe on my rest day I will cheat) and I'm trying to substitute my sugar drinks for fake sugar crystal lite and propel powdered drinks.

I also am drinking my 10 ounces of lactose free milk with chocolate Shakeology after my workout for a protein/vitamin boost on my metabolism.

If it counts since yesterday I lost 0.6lbs! lol


Now the real test of my devotion...posting my "totally relaxed" before photo as of 11/25/13!




No comments:

Post a Comment